PMC values your time and we want to make sure we can provide you the best possible care. We would like to spend about 15 minutes to get to know some background of what it is that led you to seek counseling. Making an appointment for that 15 minute call will ensure we are not playing phone tag, you are available to speak freely and you have time to ask questions regarding our programs. Please call our office and we will set that time aside specifically for you. You have made a great step in a new direction to begin seeing things differently. We want your time at PMC to be calm, pleasant and free from distractions. You are our Guest and we are honored to be in this moment with you.
The forms and paperwork on our website are SAMPLES ONLY and cannot be used for print because our system is digitally encrypted for security and must be filled out virtually. Please read through all of the sample paper work and feel free to ask any questions you might have. It would be helpful to have all forms filled out before your actual appointment. There are several options to accomplish this:
- You can come 30 minutes before your appointment to fill out our digital new guest information.
- When your appointment is made we will ask for your email and send you a secure link for open access to our new guest information in digital format.
Here are a few key points to consider before we get started:
- We will verify your insurance benefits. Insurance companies state “verification of benefits are not a guarantee of payment”. If they deny covering for services we will need your help. They will most often listen to you to get your bill paid vs. us.
- We will bill your insurance as a courtesy.
- We will collect copays, co-insurance and deductibles at time of service.
- We will set aside time for you to see your counselor. Please call within 24 hours to cancel your appointment or a missed appointment charge will be added to your account which must be paid in full by you before another appointment can be made. This “NO SHOW” fee will be $70.00 for licensed staff or $50 life coach, intern, or graduate level trainees.
- Please let us know if your benefit information is different than what we were told.
- Please let us know if you change your insurance or phone number.
- Please let us know when you receive your EOB and something seems wrong to you.
Welcome! We are glad you are here. You made it. Now let’s get started.